About the job
Transreport is a technology company focusing on improving the passenger experience across multiple transport modes and geographies. As an organisation with its roots in UK Rail, Transreport has developed ground-breaking technologies to improve the health and safety of transport employees and passengers alike, whilst ensuring that the customer experience is central to how transport operators deliver their services.
At Transreport, we develop innovative technology solutions that make travel accessible for all. We are a young and driven team, passionate about our mission to develop technology that positively impacts society by working towards a much more equal travel experience for all.
We are well backed by two leading VC organisations and we have also won financial awards from the Department of Transport in recognition of the innovation we are bringing to the UK transport sector.
Join us on an exciting journey and become a member of our growing team.
Key aspects of our culture here at Transreport:
- Open and transparent, we share knowledge & experience, and encourage everyone to contribute so we can all learn together.
- We actively encouragement and support self-development
- We listen respectfully, ensuring everyone’s opinions are equally heard and carefully considered
- We all work together, collaborating effectively across teams, departments and locations. We strive for best-practice in all we do: treating our clients fairly and communicating transparently across colleagues, associates and business partners
About The Role
We are looking for Bilingual Business Analyst. As a member of the team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their needs and gather requirements.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that the product meets the needs of the customer and is delivered on time and within budget.
- Participate in sprint planning, sprint reviews, and other Agile ceremonies to ensure that the development process is aligned with business requirements.
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to ensure that their needs are met and that they are informed of project progress.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the product and the industry to identify trends and opportunities for innovation.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to support product development and ensure that the product is delivered on time and within budget.
Location: UK Based, ability to commute into London when required
You will be expected you to have following qualification and skill sets:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
- A mid - senior level BA with 3-5 years’ experience in product
- Communication skills – from product specifications to tickets’ raising, to stakeholder presentations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in data analysis, process mapping, and business process improvement
- Understanding of basic project management principal project planning, risk management
The following are not essential but would be well-received by us in respect to this role:
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst in Aviation industry/ Rail industry will be a bonus
- Experience creating user stories, acceptance criteria, and other Agile documentation.
- Experience in project coordination
- Experience in Product Owner role, preferable in an Agile environment
- Experience working on digital products including web & mobile
- Experience in basic wireframes and journey flow design
- Familiarity with Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools
Employee Benefits/Perks of the Job:
- Private medical insurance for you and your children after the probationary period
- Tech & Cycle Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Flu Jab for you and your family members
- 20 days holiday per annum plus UK Bank Holidays
- 10 days nonconsecutive sick leave with full payment per annum
- Flexible working hours and fully remote working mode arrangement to promote work-life balance
- Discretionary Bonus (Dependent upon organisational and individual performance)
- Upscaling and training opportunities, assisting you to stay up to date and explore new skills
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diversity and teamwork
- Unique policies that value diversity and inclusion, including volunteering policy so you can pursue external interests
- Opportunities for growth and advance your career within the company, or switch between technologies and projects
- A budget for learning resources, courses, and books to support your continuous learning and growth within the company after the probationary period
We acknowledge that prospective candidates may have reservations about applying for a role if they don’t meet all the requirements or have experienced an extended career break. However, we want to assure you that if you believe you are well-suited for the position and can demonstrate transferable experience, we strongly encourage you to apply. Please don’t let the absence of a few checkboxes discourage you from seizing this opportunity.
We wholeheartedly welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and career paths. Your qualifications and potential are highly valued and respected by our company. We actively seek applicants who can make meaningful contributions to our team’s success.
Guaranteed Interview Scheme
We are a disability confident employer and welcome applications from disabled candidates. We recognise that some candidates may require reasonable adjustments during the interview process and are committed to making these adjustments where needed.
Our goal is to create an inclusive and accessible workplace for all, and we value your unique perspective. We offer disabled applicants the option of requesting that their application is considered under the terms of our Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS). To be invited to interview or assessment under this scheme, you must show
- in your supporting statements that you meet the minimum criteria for the role.
- Simply complete the following declaration question
I consider myself to have a disability as defined above and I would like to apply under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme.
If you do not wish to apply under the GIS, but do require us to make reasonable adjustments at interview, then please let us know what those adjustments will be.
A request under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme does not guarantee you a job. At interview, the best candidate will be offered the post.
If you have any questions about the application process, please let us know.